Safety is one of the most important aspects in life, and to insure the safety of human lives within any work area, hazards has to be identified, and risks probabilities and severity has to be assessed so we can determine the necessary incident/ injuries preventive measures.
- Hazard identification at work areas
- Determining appropriate occupational preventive measures
- Defining various industrial & occupational hazards
- Selecting appropriate incident/ injury preventive measures for the hazards identified
- Fundamentals of Occupational Risk Assessment protocol
- Occupational Incident’s causes
- Occupational Hazard’s Identification process
- Components of Occupational Incidents
- Hazard Control Procedures & Practices
- Risk Scenarios
- Risk Assessment reporting
- Safety Managers/ Supervisors
- Safety Inspectors
A LEADER IN Fire and safety management
At SITC, From individuals gaining professional qualifications by attending our training courses to companies implementing global, enterprise-wide compliance programs, we have a range of services that can help you.