This course defines the safety requirements relating to scaffolding setup and use during construction and maintenance works for up to 40M in height.
- Scaffolding job’s hazards
- Scaffolding preventive measures
- Setting up scaffolds
- International standards relating to scaffolding jobs
- Incidents related to scaffolding works
- Scaffolds major components
- Types of scaffolds & their variances
- Planning scaffolding works
- Scaffolding protective equipment & measures
- Local scaffolding guidelines
- Scaffold inspection & testing forms
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has to manage, implement or use scaffolds to carry out construction or maintenance jobs as part of their general line of work.
A LEADER IN Fire and safety management
At SITC, From individuals gaining professional qualifications by attending our training courses to companies implementing global, enterprise-wide compliance programs, we have a range of services that can help you.