This 2-Day course aims to prepare emergency response group/ team leaders to properly manage various incidents at their initial stages using minimum available resources with the help of the internationally approved and widely practiced Incident Command System ICS-200.
- Introduction to the American Incident Management System (NIMS)
- Revision of the basic ICS structure and functions
- The basis of ICS implementation by initial responders
- Incident management by objectives
- The Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- ICS forms & reports
- Incident typing
- Command transfer requirements
- Emergency response leaders
- Fire Officers at all levels
- Health & Safety supervisors
A LEADER IN Fire and safety management
At SITC, From individuals gaining professional qualifications by attending our training courses to companies implementing global, enterprise-wide compliance programs, we have a range of services that can help you.