Permit to work systems are used as a control measure for high risk work activates when simple human error could lead to death, serious or disabling injuries.
- Background to permit to work systems.
- Types of work permit.
- The role of human error in accidents.
- Key definitions used in permit to work systems.
- When to use a Permit to Work.
- Authorization and issue of a Permit to Work.
- A step by step run through a typical permit to work system.
- The permit issuer - duties and responsibilities.
- The permit receiver - duties and responsibilities.
- Record keeping.
- Essential requirements of the GWP procedure.
- Review and discussion.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has to manage, implement or use Permit to Work systems. Typically Line Managers, Maintenance Managers and Engineers, Supervisors, Safety Advisors and those selected to become new Permit Issuing Authorities (those that issue and monitor the permit to work).
A LEADER IN Fire and safety management
At SITC, From individuals gaining professional qualifications by attending our training courses to companies implementing global, enterprise-wide compliance programs, we have a range of services that can help you.